Monday

I love Rainbow!!

Haaaaaaaaaalooooooooooooooo my dear friends!!!

Recently I have been very busy with alot of things...Looking for new job and helping hubby for his new shirt and helping others for....heheee, so you all must support me more!!!

Actually I am still doing other designs, but just in case my dear blog 'feel sad' as I didn't have updates for almost 2 weeks, so I post some pictures of my latest earrings here. Two of them might look familiar-as many of my friends like this design, so I tried to 'explore' more of color options.

RAINBOW (BE014) S$29 US$20 (SOLD)

rainbow

I love this one. I love rainblow cloours. You can match this with a black dress or top. Perfect!!! Or you can leave me an order by making one more earring in either red or purple. Then you can mix match it youself-You can actually have one extra pair while doing another one. Isn't it nice?!!

Apple (BE015) S$22 US$12

The red-green jade attacts me. They are really lovely. Though I cannot decide to call them 'apple' or 'peach', my hubby named them 'apple'.

Btw, Apple is one of our favourite household brand for appliances....

apple

SMOKY BOUQUET S$29 US$20 (BE016)(SOLD)

smoky-bounquet

FUSCHIA BOUQUET S$29 US$20 (BE017)

fushia-bouquet

Hope you like these 2!! (As I love them!!)

Welcome to leave me any comments!!!! New posts will be up soon!^^

~B~

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I like the rainbow and smoky bouquet! I want! =P

~Sharon