Tuesday

Childhood dreams

Hihi, actually I want to say alot of things here..but it's already two in the early morning and I've decided to shorten them a little bit...

There are so many things in my head and I have'nt found the way to 'clear' them, maybe partly because I haven't sorted out when the deadline would be as well.

There are some pictures I want to show you all and if there are any art/paintings lovers around, just drop me a line because I can show you some really nice paintings.
(So sorry that most of them are still in the camera so you might have to wait for one-two days more)


Oh, I guess nobody (who is reading this post) knows that I was 'supposed' to be an painter/artiste?

Well, cut the long story short, my dad is an artiste, so he wanted to train me as one when I was 5 years old. The main reason was- I could draw colorful and presentable objects since I was 3, so my dad started to believe that I should have the 'gift' as he was given.

Maybe I had, but I did not continue practicing drawing after I went into primary school, then I put all my attentions into reading...till now.

Glad that reading does help me alot in my life, sad that it also sort of 'limited' my career path- I love books so much that I want to do something about books!!!

Well, Of course I love arts as well!! That's the main reason which I took up handmade accessories. handi crafting is one of my interest since I was young.

I am not complaining, just that I really find this country kind of limited my creativity in the past. LUCKILY, it has been improving and I saw the things the society is doing some 'upgrading'. And I am really glad. (It's just...How I wish I was still in my school) days...

Hmm, I think I should go and think about my other plans...See you soon with my new earrings designs and other updates!!!Ciao~

^^

2 comments:

JanStar said...

Owww...violet...a late night for you again huh. :O Must take care, have sufficient rest. :) By the way, I didn't know that your childhood dream is to be an artist/painter. On the other hand, it only seems natural coz' your ojisan is an artist. If you continued the training, you would be a famous artist already, I'm sure! So I reckon the artistic genes was already inside of you when you're a little girl huh!:P

Ganbatte ne! Follow your heart in whatever you wanna do. We only live life once, we should live it to the fullest, with no regrets.

Blossom said...

Janet, thank you for the support! I will work hard!^^