Tuesday

Harry Potter and the school days

Halo, last week was an eventful week, as I went out almost everyday, and my feet still feel tired after all the walking...

Then last nite I finally took out my Harry Potter book IV, and read until 4-5am in the morning. Today I lyed in bed and finished the book only before dinner.

The story plot is really intriguing me to finish the book. Guess later I will start the last book "the deadly hollow"....

Remember last time when i was in secondary school, I read novels almost everyday...

Think of that, I miss the simple life when i was a teenager...so much differnce after I finished my 'O' levels...haha

But life goes on, and I have so many plans on my hands that I realy don't have enough time for short...haha

I LOVE SCHOOL DAYS!!! If there is a chance for me to further my study, I will definitely take it up....hmmmm

Just now was talking to Pari as I reminded him his previous days while he spent his time mostly in the cage(in our living room).He looked very emotional and i saw tears in his eyes...See, Pari is really sentimental at times. I really have to treat him as a person in stead of a dog.- though i m still trying to convince my husband about Pari's high IQ...Because Qx always have doubts about Pari's IQ...Which I fully believe that Pari's a super smart dog,he's just too impatient most of the time.

Ok, tomorrow I will sort out my pictures and show u more designs of my creations.^^

~V~

No comments: