Saturday

Sex and The City- the movie

I guess I am abit late to watch the movie- Sex and the city-the movie.

Just watched it 2 days ago and would like to say a few words about it.

I hope I am not offending the show's fans but I really feel that this show is more suitable for TV rather than a movie.

Firstly, the plot is kind of slow and there is no suprise...

Secondly, I do not feel close to or excited by the 4 women in the show- maybe mainly because I did not watch the TV serial. They really look abit older than what I expected...

I just watch it like watching a normal romantic movie...But it did not turn out to be what I expected as well.

Sorry but honesly, the only thing I envy of in the film was that Kelly(Jenniffer Parker) is a successful writer with unlimited trendy clothes, and of course, with a nice panhouse.

1 comment:

JanStar said...

I totally agree with your views,Violet! & I'm sure I'm not the only one. Though I did not watch the movie but read several reviews on it. Seriously, I think they're are only filming for the sake of it. To earn more $$$ from the movie franchise etc.