Wednesday

Review of 20th century boys

Promised to write this review after I watched the movie last Friday.

Hmm, I was a little bit disappointed about the movie, honestly.

I am not saying that this is a bad movie, just that I did not read the comics which the movied based on, so there is something lack of when I was watching the movie....

It really does feel like a story board from the comic series, but for a movie, it should be more precise, short and more surprise. The plots are not 'shocking' enough (so I guess the comics were written years back).

The only thing that I like is the time when Kenji (the main character acted by Toiaki Karasawa)remmebering their school days...the mmemories of the play mates in old days...it was vivid and sweet...

Not sure if I would watch the next movie of this series. I guess it was popular because of the supprt from the comic fans.

No comments: