Monday

Tokyo Cinderella Story

Well, I was overwelmed by the "Tokyo Cinderella Story" once again after 14 years! Oh my God...

It is definitely a master piece of the modern TV history.=p

Hmm, as I have watched it for so many times over the years, yet I still cannot help crying for the poor Yukiko in the show.

And Toshiaki Karasawa...my 'prince charming' till now.

Of course, after so many years, my mind set has been changed 'alittle' and feel that somehow, it is still a romantic fairytale after all.

No matter what, I support you- Toshiaki!!!(will be watching his new movie this coming Friday night....^^)

4 comments:

Hearty Bakes said...

Violet, "Tokyo Cinderella Story" was my very first Jap tv drama and was my favourite. I fell in love with the story, the setting, and characters. I have the vcd's and still enjoy watching it from time to time.

Blossom said...

Me too!! I fell for Japanese drama after that. It was my first time to watch a complete Jap TV drama...after that I watched all the serials acted by both actors...Really touching story.I guess there is a 'cindellera' in every girl's heart...

JanStar said...

I agree! "Tokyo Cinderella Story" is definitely a classic! I too, was crazy over the series when it
1st aired 10 years ago! Oh Gosh! But some shows just had that touch, you can watch over & over again without getting sick of it...haha!

Toshiaki Karasawa was many gals' Prince Charming after this drama. He's still good-looking after so many years. :P His new movie, 20th Century Boy has good reviews. I'm thinking to catch it too!

My 1st drama was believe it or not "101 Proposals"! I just loved the theme song sang by Chage & Aska "Say Yes". Coincidentally, they sang "Tokyo Cinderella Story" soundtrack too. Both classic too!

Anonymous said...

As a Newbie, I am always searching online for articles that can help me. Thank you