Friday

Wedding Wedding


Went out for a short gathering with ex classmates/ friends as one of them is getting married next month.

Congrats, Julian and Madeline!!!

While curious about their plan for the bright future, I do remember the time when Qx and I were shopping and walking around singapore every weekend in search of the suitable furniture for our house...

Honestly, it was tiring, but, it's so sweet and heart warming!

I actually plan to re-do the renovation in every 5 years if possible. I believe the 'honeymoon'feeling will definitely come back! Ha...

Hmm, of course every newly webs might face 'budget' issue. My advise is to buy something 'durable'-for example, dark rasin colored sofa(like ours)- to avoid spending money buying a new one just months after moving in.=p

The complicated feeling of struggling within the budget and producing a wonderful home for just the two of you, it's tough...

The feeling is mixed together with the happy moments of bridal photoes taking, the wedding banquet, the ceremony...

Become a really memorable experience...which, 'I would like to have the wedding all over again'- I told Qx with a smile.

Try it.

No comments: