Thursday

627am

Now it is 6:27am in the morning and I am about the go for sleep. These days my sleeping time has been messed up. I woke up really late and could not sleep till early morning. I think I am abit crazy about crafts lately. And I do have weird dreams about the dramas I watched lately.

Oh, mention about drama, I love the lately Taiwanese show 'miss no good'. I was suprised to see myself watching Taiwanese drama and even fell for the actors! Kind of weird, Guess my tastes have been changed! Oh yes, I love sweet and cute things more and more... The show really made me happy, I could not control and watched it till morning, with panda eyes of course.

I like the actors in the show alot...Rainie is always as cute though in the show she acted abit over, but acceptable. The Willbert actually reminds me of my dear hubby. Haha. So cool and quick temper at times -opps...but hubby is such a sweet darling as he bought me my beloved bag few days ago!!! I was so touched...Could not find a word to say. (I am searching for suitable materials to make a charm for my dear bag, haha.)

Went to library borrowed some books but have not got time to read them yet.

Abit update of my Japanese classes. It is ok as I have taken the same one ages ago, just refreshing it. But it did make me feel old as the girls sitting beside me are currently waiting for A level results. Then I count my age difference with them...hmmmm. But my heart is still young!!! ^^

If I got time to make more items then you will know what I mean. I got alot of cute stuff and cute charms!!! Want to make all of them but time is never enough.

Just pray that I have more inspirations and everything will turn out smoothly. I wish the best new year for everyone as well!

All my dear and lovely supporters please give me some time to clear my orders. As this Chinese new year is a really busy one...my spring cleaning still half done only...err, maybe just started.

Talk to you all soon! ^^

No comments: