Saturday

HE's jUST Not that into you- casual review

After reading several articles about the above movie, I watched it with a good friend of mine this afternoon.

Both of us cried for the scenes.

I guess every woman who had fallen in love and hurt by love before will do the same.

It's not a very artistic kind of film, but the languages and stories used in it, do touch many people's hearts.

They are real life examples. Girls who are waiting for the phone to ring, called by the guy who just went out for a date; married couple has difficulty because a third party has appeared...All so real.

Girls, or ladies, who loves sweet films in real situations, or who is having tonnes of problems where relationships are concerned, can go and take a look.

Of course, it will be better to read the book, which I am planning to do so soon (as recommanded by my friend).

Enjoy the show! ^^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I cannot just say that its a good movie neither say that its a bad one!.Group of casting actors was well selected.But I felt as if the storyline was a bit complicated (and boring too).I felt like I am watching an episode of FRIENDS.if I were asked then I would rate it 3.5/5.Overall its an average movie which MAY BE WATCHED but its not so entertaining