Sunday

The New beginning of 2009

A 'family' photo ~ ~

three of us at Chinese new year first day 2009

I did some pictures during this week. The above is one of them. Trying to use some Artistic effect on the picture...haha. Pari is really cute in it. And he is always the centre of attracton whenever we bring him to meet the relatives. Because he is so adorable...my cousin played with him the whole day till he was exhausted.

Blossoms for the new year~~~

Blossoms for the new year!

This taken especially to Remember the flowers as they are all now 'resided' in the rubbish bin in the kitchen. Sad but they don't seem to enjoy much of the tropical sun here. This reminds me of my wedding bouquet, same type of flowers but they were in white. Romantic isn't it?heheee.... Btw, we were guessing the colors of the flowers when we bought them, they turned out- all pink. haha. Well, we are still quite happy about it.

New presents for the new year~~

new fashion for the new year!!


Wow. This is the most expensive new year I ever have!! Dearest hubby bought me new bag(it's a LV!=p) and new shoes..aren't they cute? YES!!! The shoes I bought from bugis were made by real leather and handmade~~~~*blink blink*

Rose garden for the sweet...me~~~^^

new blossom bag for the new year!

I love this bag from Bangkok.It is not costly at all!!! I should have bought more during there...hmmmm....maybe next time...=p

Meanwhile, please wait for my updates for the new designs ok? Cheers for the new beginnning!!!

(I start to feel the energy when I am writing about this.. and, I really love UGLY BETTY the comedy drama show...^^)

4 comments:

JanStar said...

Lovely shoes! :P

Blossom said...

Thank you Janet! I agree! ^^

Anonymous said...

I like your shoes, where did you get them? Hope you don't mind I ask.

Btw, I am Sherrone (Sharon), changed name due to Fengshui, I used to purchase earrings from you.

Looking forward to your new designs! =)

Blossom said...

Hi Sharrone,

I bought the shoes from bugis junction, they have 2 shops, 1 at 2nd floor the newly renovated fashion section(when you walk pass Watson's you will see a big red apple on the glass window); the other shop on 3 rd floor the other side, near the escalator and towards the jean yip salon, i think.

Went there a few times and finally bought 1 pair for new year. Hope you find 1 pair for yourself! ^^