Saturday

It's time...to show!!!

OK, I admit it, I did the script for the coming tele-movie 'The Promise', on air this Sunday, 27 December, 930pm, Channel U.

Really excited to see the poster in the magazine and the thrillers on TV...It's like seeing your child is born, a saying by many others.

cutting down and collecting all the articles and print outs about the show made people laugh at me, but i dont really care that much.

I enjoy being a fan.

A fan of something I like.

For this time, I am a fan of a production which a team of people had put in alot of effort.

'The script and the actings are good.' an uncle told me(without reading the actual scrit i assumed)and was referring to a scene where people watched moved and almost shed tears.

I was kind of moved by the remark as well.

Well, I am a sentimental person,I know.

Went to a place have not been visited for 5 years, feeling so foreign.

Kind of hard to explain how I really feel, because it is complicated.

Arh, I just want a simple life after all.

Simple, is still the best, after all.

5 comments:

→☆yumi♀玉米★← said...

看了觉得很好看……可是后面的画有点不明白哦…………

Blossom said...

结局?意图让人猜文远到底看到了什么。。。

JanStar said...

Well done, Violet! I'm so proud of you, to tell my friends that you wrote the script. :)

Hope to see more of your works soon to come.

Blossom said...

谢谢捧场!结局啊,是opening ending arh...:)

MoonWind said...

OMG... u wrote the script... lolx