Tuesday

Happy Chinese Lunar New Year!

Since it is the 3rd day of the Chinese Lunar New Year, it is still not too late to congratulate every one a wonderful new year ahead!

Mine is pretty occupied and busy as I have to rush my assignments though I do not need to report to office this week...

I am quite glad that my hubby supported my decision to become a full time writer at home! Yeahhhh!!!

Well, of course I will try my best to sqeeze sometime to do some handi craft, have been deserted them too long, and feel bad for my dearest supporters!

By the way, the story i wrote was quite well accepted by the viewers, so this does gives me a big push for my passion in this creative industry.
Chat more soon! And more pictures will be posted up! =)

1 comment:

JanStar said...

Ganbatte Violet-san!