Wednesday

eat,pray, love

LOng time never update this blog. Feel so bad, haha

Went to join a Yoga lesson in the early evening. Because of my new made friend- Lai. She is such a sweet girl, reminding me of my dreams-- I told her what i have dreamt to do in the past, she has accomplished all that. Reading her interesting blog made me want to write some here too.

The first Yoga lesson in my life! What a Huge milestone, hahaha. Now, i feel the muscle aching, trying to inform me the it's time to take some rest.

Have been pretty busy for the last few weeks. Kind of stucked between the lines last week. Finally struggled through and continue the journey this week. Must keep up with the schedule! -- first important rule of freelance writing.

I have faith. Everything will be better and best is yet to be!

Below are some pictures of the meals I made last two weeks. I love home cooked food, but the time to prepared and washing is tiring too.

colorful Lunch





steamed pig's heart




papaya soup!




Cheese cake- yummy!



Catch up soon!!

1 comment:

JanStar said...

Yeah the essentials in life- Food, Our Faith & Love yah. :)

The food looked so appetizing! I look forward to taste your cooking soon.