Monday

About Pari the silky terrier

My friend asked me about Pari recently (and the picture of his has more viewership than my creations actually makes me feeling abit sad...but well, Pari is our pet and I do adore him!!! Except when the days I want to laze around more in bed and he insists to wake me up~~~~zzzzzz~~~)

Ok, let me tell more about Pari.




This picture was taken when he was 3 months old~~~ He was feeling really hot and his tongue was so long~~~ Isn't he cute? hehe

Introduction

We saw Pari when he was less than 2 months old. His black fur was so shiny and he was lying and asleep quietly. The we thought: this is the one, looks so quiet and obedient...

Then we took him home and we realized that the previous scene was a disguise!!

Pari was supper supper active!!

He played very seriously and was full of energy. But few days later, he refused to eat and I became very worried. I brought him to the vet on Valentine's day.

Pari was trying very hard to peek at the Taxi's window during the journey to the clinic. He was very excited to the world outside the window and never bark at all.

I reached the clinic and pushed the door opened. An eurasian couple were waiting in front of the counter with their big cat in the carrier. They smiled at Pari and smiled at me. I guessed it's because of Pari- his head was hardly outside of the carrier bag I carried with me-he was so tiny!

While waiting to see doctor in the animal clinic, I felt abit sad about my Valentine's day-bringing a puppy to the clinic and without any celebration! Then the nurse called-

"Pari!"

"Pari!?"~~~~

I hesitated and finally answered:"...Yes..."

'Pari,' I looked at Pari(in my arms) and said,"It's your turn.."

The funny thing is, why she called the pet's name? Is Pari supposed to answer it?

I still feel funny about that incident when I think back.

The rest of the day was as usual, just like 'Pari was trying to play with the vet's finger and the vet said "looks like he's ok" 'etc. (Pari always behaves like he got nothing wrong even if he's in pain.)

Pari's cough lasted for 2 months. So when he was 4 months old, he finally said 'good bye' to all the anti-biotics.

But well, the side effect is that he has sensitive nose now(just like most of us do).

(End of Part I)


~V~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I am supportive of your creations - earrings!!!!!! =)

~Sharon

Anonymous said...

I always motivated by you, your views and attitude, again, appreciate for this nice post.

- Thomas