Sunday

Lily of the valley-my favourite flower

Now is midnite of Saturday, and sunday's beginning. Tomorrow will be a busy day, so I try to post the updates asap.

Here are a few new designs of this weekend~~~

Key To My Heart (BE009) S$25 US$15 (SOLD)

Aren't they lovely? This reminds me the gentleness of the guy's love, is the key, which warms the up the girl's heart.....Nothing is better than someone who understands you~~The cute bear and solemn key, the shiny heart, you will love it.

key-to-my-heart

Lily Of The Valley (BE010) S$35 US24 (SOLD)

The inspiration is the spring flower,lily-of-the-valley(as the picture of my profile). Do you know that the language of this flower is 'happiness'? How I love this meaning. That is what we are looking for in life!!!

The green and white swarovski crystal and the bell is a graceful match. I really hope you will like this as I do.

lily-of-the-valley

Fish (BB011) S$25 US$15 (SOLD)

Ok, there are still more to come, hope to see your comments on my blog. And I must say thank you to my hubby, Qx, who had taken these beautiful pictures for me~~~

Cheers everyone, and have a great week ahead!!!^^

~B~

No comments: