Wednesday

Blossom's handmade jewellery and accesories

This is my first post and there will be more and more nice pictures coming up...

I will post some pictures of my handmade earrings (which are currently in creation).

Don't worry, it won't take long, just that I am having a serious flu these days and it's been slowing everything down...

Btw, I really love the word 'blossom' because it reminds me of a tree loaded with stunning flowers. And it always makes me smile whenever I think of a fruitful tree loaded with wonderful fruits....*blinking and day dreaming*

I am a little bit dreamy about my future currently, but I am positive about it. I believe that everyone in their life will go through a period like mine. Well, the future is unpredictable but we must have the faith to have a new blossom in life!!!

So, see you soon and, do come back for updates!! Thank you!

~B~

2 comments:

Mengjun said...

Hi Violet,

I look forward to your new post and new pictures! Love your attitude on life :-) Yes we all need faith on the ourselves.

Blossom said...

Halo Shiyun,

Thank you for the support!!
Are u the shiyun I known?if not, how did you find my this blog? pls let me know~~~