Sunday

Violet's Creations

Dangdang dangdang~~~~~~~~Finally here they are-my new creations!!! (the rest u can click the link to my fliker account and see more...You won't be disappointed!!)

My first pair~~~~
MOON LADY (SOLD)
S$ 29
Moon Lady

This one is made of 925 silver hook and chain. I love the tangling of the facet pink crstal and moon. Perfect match for a tube dress/top.*feeling like a moon lady...*

The Fairy (SOLD) S$25

fairy

GREEN BOUQUET(SOLD)
S$ 29



green-bouquet This pair attracts my hubby's attention. He has high standards, but said this is "not bad" (means=very good). So, don't hesitate, leave me your order!heheee

Will post more later in the day. Ciao~~~

~B~

p.s. any opinion just leave me an email or comment.^^

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Hi there, chanced upon your blog through your hubby's one. I love your earrings! =)

I am interested in "Moon Lady", "Green Bouquet" and "Fairy (Mis-match Earrings).

Btw, why not create a paypal account for payment? I think it would be much easier.

~Sharon

Blossom said...

Hi Sharon,
Thank you for your support of my designs...Yes, I do agree that paypal is a good way for the transactions and I will try to set up the paypal system asap.
Meanwhile,may I know if you have a Singapore local bank account? If yes, maybe you can try to use internet/ATM transfer to my bank account if you are really keen for the 3 pairs you have mentioned. Will post the items once payments recieved...Thank you very much!
-Violet

Unknown said...

Hi Violet,

Had received your earrings this morning, thanks! =)

~Sharon

JanStar said...

Hey hey Violet-san. Congrats on your 1st customer! There will be many to come, by God's Grace...Ganbatte ne! Our future is bright in His Hands! Do what you like, dare to dream, think BIG! :)

JanStar said...

Hey Hey Violet-san, I must say that your designs of the earrings are really creative & nice! Can see that you put in lotsa effort in them. Keep up the good work! :) Ganbatte ne!