Thursday

The EMPRESS~~~~New design~~~~

Finally I figure out that my Paypal system is actually working.

Ok, I managed to produce one new design last night, hope the receptant is happy about it...

Here it is~~~~
<
empress

The EMPRESS S$ 33 US$23 (Sold)
The feel of the glamour is there. I really love the formation and the shiny contrast between gold and red. The cheerful colour of the Cloisonné Beads, Swarovski crytal butterfly, dragonfly and ring....Suitable for a fusion look.

See you soon as I got other updates~~~

~B~

p.s. Pari is recovering, but he still kicked me hard when last nite I was trying hard to calm him down and Qx put some cream for his wound...After that he lied down and gave me smiling face. Really don't know what to do with that face...I could not scold him, could I? ~~~zzzzzzzz~~

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Yeah, your paypal is working! I am looking forward to my earrings, hehe =P

~sharon

Blossom said...

Thank you for the support!!Remember to keep coming back!!
^^
Violet