Thursday

My house and my favourite paintings

Let's me show you some paintings I like- which are in my house...And 2 pictures of my house too...


Dogs and cats

dogs and cats-painting

Lovely Paintings from Bangkok!!

Paintings bought on last day of our bangkok shopping trip. My hubby could not control himself when he saw these lovely paintings.

Peach Blossom by Wang Zi Xiu (王自修)

peach blossoms-painting

A painting of one of my farourite artists, Wang Zi Xiu. He's my dad's frd. His paintings are getting so expenisve lately! I am glad to have this to brighten up my home. The contrast of the peach pink in it and the maroon-purple wall of my living room turns out great!


Fruitful- another painting by Wang Zi Xiu (王自修)

fruitful-painting

Another lovely painting by Wang. I love the fruit tree in the snow field. Wang is famous of his snow paintings.

Ratatouille -Movie poster

ratatouille poster

A movie poster which we bought months ago. I like the hopeful look in the rat's eyes...Really enjoyed the show as the never-give-up spirit of the character is so inspiring...

My favourite snack recently...

hotdog

Our kitchen

kitchen

Our kitchen. I love the refrshing green glass and the simple layout of cabinets.

Our living room

livingroom

This is our living room.The curtain and the back of the wall is maroon(to me it looks purple-fushia).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wang Zi Xiu is a great artist!

Blossom said...

Yes, I definitely agree...