Thursday

Sweet heart, my heart is yours

Summer is approaching again. I will bring you to the "garden of vibrant colors" this season!

My sweet heart S$32.90 US$22 (SOLD)

My sweet heart

The stunning peach color Japanese acrylic flower is a real beauty! Even the cute bird also 'speechless' while looking at it...^^

The Swarovski teardrops at the bottom will make you shine all the way whereever you go...The chain & earring hooks are in rose gold color.

(Japanese acrylic flower, swarovski crystal, Czech glass beads, freshwater pearl & more)


My heart is yours S$29.90 US$20

my heart is yours

The yellow-orange rose is the sun, and the "sky blue" & "dark blue" swarovski hearts are the peaceful and limitless sky...The golden bird is representing "freedom"-the freedom in love. The freedom to love.

"Take a look at you...My heart is already yours. "

The chain & earring hooks are in rose gold color.
(swarovski crystal,freshwater pearls, Czech glass beads & more)

No comments: