Thursday

Key to the Secret Garden & Romance

I have been pretty busy for the last 5 weeks and I will still be in this state till mid of August. The current assignments of work is really intensive. Just hope that after this period I will be able to catch a break... And make more unique designs to show you!!

Here are some customized orders I had accomplishied for the past few days...

Key to the Secret Garden (Customized Order)

key to the secret garden

key to the secret garden

I really like this theme. "Secret garden" is such an enchanting word. It draws you to an imaginary world....like a mid summer night's dream...(which I think I will make another design for this name as well)...

Romance (Customized Order)

romance

Another customized order. I choose the 'purple' theme for this design as purple is a royal and romantic color. I really like the combination between the purple and bronze green. Antique yet fresh, mysterious yet glamorous...

Let me know if you like any of them.=p

~V~

No comments: