Monday

Playful Pari after one day "tour" at Bedok


Brought Pari to in-law's place last Saturday. He was super popular there as everyone took turns to hug him. Pari was so happy about it that he barked whenever there was a minor sound via neibour's metal gate.(which I tried to stop him but not successful till now)

My parents-in-law are very fond of him.(sometimes makes me feel bad that as there is still not a grandchild for them yet..:p)

Then we went back home- via cab of course because we could not take public transport with a dog in Singapore(so unfair!).

Noisy Pari made no sound at all because he had already fallen asleep within seconds in his bright yellow box once the journey home started.

Sunday, he became super quiet. Stay at the corners and slept almsot the whole Sunday. He did not show any of his usual self. He did not even respond to me when I showed him his favourite chicken! That's weird.

So I started to wonder if he fell sick because of the rainy weather recently.

Then our conclusion is - he was too tired after the whole saturday's play at Bedok and he needed rest.

The truth came out as today, Monday morning as he finally reveals his normal naughty self- escaped and ran out of the gate to take a short walk when my hubby tried to get the newspapers.

My hubby was relieved.

"Pari is finally back!" He grinned.

Yes. playful Pari is back. :S

Suddenly I feel that the sleepy Pari also not too bad after all...

No comments: