Monday

Victorian Charm

Victorian Charm S$26.90 US$19 (Sold)

victorian charm

I was in a rush to post this pair as I realy want to show you how beautiful they are...The lovely Japanese Rose Button(with golden shimmers) and the Czech glass beads (transparent and sweet pink)make you remember the famous Victorian style in fashion- Fashion in French palace.

Wear this one and you will defintely like a princess in the rose garden.

Below are the same pair of earrings in different lighting and angles...

victorian charm

victorian charm

Peach S$24.90 US$17

 peach

peach

This is a 'creamy' peach- I just feel really dreamy when I look at the peachy flowers.

The beads are in transparent and different shapes of gold...

(I still think my photographic skill is not good enough(and I will try harder to improve it), so please bear with me for this pair. But this is really sweet!!! )

(clay flowers, Czech glass beads, mother-of-pearl tear drops and other lovelies)

I am trying to make more designs as soon as I can. Will update the blog soon. Please come back for updates and drop me a note if you have any comments!!

Thank you so much for all the people who have been supporting me all along and also those who will be supporting in the real future... ^^

~V~

No comments: