Monday

Garden of Eden and Lost world

I work very slow these days, partly bcoz of my flu and cough, partly because that I become more idealistic lately- wants to produce the best for my supporting customers, all of you!

Here are some of the custom orders...

Garden of Eden- earrings

garden of eden-earrings

I use color jade and the Japanese Subashi parts, the white coral bead and other lovelies to make this pair. Don't know why, this gives me a very Zen feeling..Hope you will feel peaceful looking at it. Heee...


Garden of Eden- pandent

garden-of-eden-pandent

The leaf and the beetle are really cute and vivid for this...the picture is not good enough to show but the actual piece is really lovely. The rest are swarovski crystal in varies color and shapes, the jade is like the sparkling fruit in the Garden of Eden...

The Lost World

lostworld

The highlight of this pair is the unicorn and pegasus charm and the milky pink opalite beads. A lost world is the one who makes us feel gentle inside. Nothing is impossible....

No comments: