Thursday

New Year Resolution

Some people said new year resolution is not good bcoz ppl tend to break it and make themselves disappointed. I guess every new year should have a new beginning and should not hesitate before you do anything!!!

My new year resolution.....more designs and become healthier!!! LOve this world more and love ppl aound me more..including my dog of coz, haha.=p

I wonder if i got infected by Pari's cough and flu virus, this week i was feeling really bad and every morning I was struggling to wake up....cough cough cough... really miss my healthy days....

I found one cute photo of Pari and it is one of my favourite. I think you will love it too!!

pari with blurt face

Isn't it cuteeeeeeeeeeeee??? It's so ARTISTIC!!!! I LOVE IT!!! 3 cheeers for pari the silky terrier- though got a neighbour said that Pari is not a pure breed as silky terrier does not have curly hairs!!! Poor Pari...no matter who you are, what you are, we still love you. Promise. ^^

No comments: