Thursday

books books books

Just read a good friend's blog and she mentioned about going libray lately.

Oh, this reminds me, because library is such a nice place to go!!! Same as book shops!!

New books, those japanese fashion magazines...handicraft and gardening books...

What a paradise!

I just cannot help but in love with the books!

Always borrow a few home and forgot return them.

Always buy a few back then put them on the shelf-- I stil have my Twilight lying there waiting for me...

See, I should change something for my new year revolution.

3 comments:

Hearty Bakes said...

Hi Violet,
i love to "hang out" in bookstores too! I particularly like jap craft/fashion, baking, travel books. Without the kids, i will soak in bookstore for whole day!
I'm also a book hoarder, if only collecting books is a hobby lol!

Blossom said...

yes...i love books...haha its a dream world to me...

JanStar said...

Yeah, library & bookstores are really great place to chill out. The serenity, peace.

U got the "Twilight" book? Can lend me? :P "New Moon" is out soon, I can't wait to watch it!