Friday

It's Christmas!!

Wow, it has been a month since I post my last blog update. And I have gained 2 kg!!

What a depressing news. My new goal for the month is to lose that 2 kg and present to you my best----------------

Design and myself, ever.

Hey I have been so busy for the last three weeks. I guess it's the main reason that I have gain that extra portion of me.

I am counting down to my break 2 weeks later...I need a break. Seriously.

After dinner, I walked around the library, and borrowed a book again-- though I still have a few others waiting for me.

Ha...It's just soooo meee. I cannot help myself at all!!!

Maybe someday, I should open a bookstore instead...hmmmm.....

1 comment:

JanStar said...

Ganbatte ne, Violet-san! Me also trying to shed those extra pounds. :O

I've just borrowed "Twilight" from my friend to read...I love it! :) Reading books still the best coz' it give us room for imagination.

Enjoy your upcoming break! Me looking for mine too.