Saturday

You are my sunshine, my only sunshine~~~

I realize I have been too greedy.

As trying to cope with so many things, and now have to drop off one or two.

I have to stop my japanese lesson next year because there will be other projects to be completed.

Have to say a big BIG Thank You to people who have given me the opportunities- Yew kwang, aik heng, guang wei, tong ying, Bee L...

I always feel that I am blessed, which I truly am.

Though there will still be obsticles ahead, there will always be sunshine too.

Last thing, I hope I will have more time to create more pretties...

How I want a holiday!!!

Counting down~~~~~~

More updates will be sent soon.

Promise.

"Sunshine, my only sunshine."

1 comment:

Hearty Bakes said...

So whats your plans ahead? Care to share? Its nice feeling with resolution ahead, motivating and keep one going. Look up & ahead cos its sunshine day :)